Apr 29, 2009

DISNEYLAND, CALIFORNIA

    We went to Disneyland and the California Adventure Park for my Show Choir trip. I had gone when I was a girl, however I remember none of it, so its was like my first time. We went on all the important rides in Disneyland the first day (Space Mountain was our favorite.) Pirated of the Caribbean was closed what a
B U S T. 
      The second day we went over the California Adventure and spend most of the day with Sammi's family. We had lots of fun. I bought us some souvenirs two Mickey hats dressed like a bride and groom. We got a few congratulations it was very funny. I also bought a baby Dumbo Elephant for Sammi (Dumbo is her FAVORITE.)









5 comments:

Shawn said...

Dude, we were there on Sunday. What day were you guys there?

Jordan said...

Monday and Tuesday.

Betty Brackett said...

Neat pictures...I love the black and white one with the kiss on the cheek...so cute! Glad you guys had fun.

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

My favorite is the second to the last, except perhaps the red flower in your hair/hat/ears. You two are just adorable.

Jeremy and Sarah said...

You guys are so freaking adorable, its annoying. I am glad that you all had fun. I miss you and love you both. Oh, I agree with mom, that second to last one is super cute.